Planned end date incorrect admin error

Home Forums Data issues Planned end date incorrect admin error

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Spats 6 days, 6 hours ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • CLH75
    Participant

Hi,
    We had some learners transfer to us after they had undertaken part of their learning with another provider that has ceased trading. An admin error has been made and the learner have been put on the ILR for a full duration of the program and not adjusted the time. Can I adjust the PED so that we can get the learners to gateway/EPA when they are ready which is around 6 months before what the PED states on ILR.

Are there any options does anyone know ?

Thanks in Advance

Spats
    Participant

You can change a planned end date if it’s legitimately due to something like an error of data entry.

CLH75
    Participant

Even if its after the 42 day qualifying period ? I did read in the rules you can change if its an admin error like you say but I was worried about making the change after the 42 days or does this not matter when its an admin error ?

Spats
    Participant

You should still be fine. The PSM explicitly says that the only time you can change start and end dates after the 42 days is if you identify an error.

CLH75
    Participant

Brilliant Thanks Spats

Spats
    Participant

Here you go:

5.3.2 Changes to the Learning start and end dates
    389. These fields inform the funding received. You must not make any changes to the
    start or planned end dates after the funding qualifying period, except to correct
    errors.
    [emphasis mine]

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.