Pro-Solution Offering Change Request

Home Forums Data issues Pro-Solution Offering Change Request

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ruth CJ 6 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • ZP
    Participant

Does anyone find the Offering Change Request useful as a tool for making amendments to their offering file?

Also does anyone know if there is the facility to amend and add grouping codes, through the Offering Change Request?

Many Thanks

Ruth CJ
    Participant

We’ve thought about using it, but staff have to plough through a lot of screens to make small changes (you do have to put in the work hiding all the fields you don’t want them to be able to change). We find it easier for everyone to just get them to phone or email. The only downside is that you don’t have a log of who requested the change, but that’s rarely an issue for us.

I don’t think you can alter or add groups with a change request, but suggest you ask One Advanced.

ZP
    Participant

I’ve been looking into which fields and tabs can be removed, our IT department have been able to hide tabs and fields where required and this has reduced the number of screens significantly and seems a lot more user friendly. At the moment we accept amendments via email but in the near future will find the Offering Change Request a good tool for Audit.

My next step is to look into how and if grouping codes can be amended and added through the Offering Change Request.

Thank You for your Advice.

Ruth CJ
    Participant

Do your IT team manage the software configuration? All the hiding of fields is just done with settings in ProSol, that we manage within MIS here.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.