QAR Withdrawals

Home Forums Data issues QAR Withdrawals

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  SamAtkinson 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • sarahpotts
    Participant

Hi,

Can anyone advise how withdrawals are processed in the QAR around hybrid end year.

If a learner withdraws completely in a previous funding year but has an actual planned end date in this year are they included in both datasets as a withdrawal?

thanks

SamAtkinson
    Participant

Hi Sarah,

The learner would only count once on the QAR, in this case under the year of the learner’s Planned end date (as it’s later than their Actual end date).

Hope that is what you were looking for!

Kind regards,
    Sam

sarahpotts
    Participant

Thanks I have looked at the previous dataset the learner appears with hybrid end year 2016.5 but are classed as an inclusion.
    Am I interpreting the hybrid end year incorrectly does the .5 mean something else

SamAtkinson
    Participant

As far as I know, the “.5” contract year just groups all future years together, and that learner will be included because they were a withdrawal, but it won’t have any impact on the 2016 year.

If the learner had a planned end of 2017/18, then this year’s QAR should read 2017 in the hybrid end, and included under the overall status.

Kind regards,
    Sam

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.