R04 Summary of Funding Model 35 showing zero

Home Forums Data issues R04 Summary of Funding Model 35 showing zero

Tagged: 

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Jon White 1 week, 2 days ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • Jon White
    Participant

My R04 Summary of Funding Model 35 Funding Report is showing as zero funding for my AEB Other Learning (non-procured) provision, though the correct amount is showing in the Main Occupancy Report Excel file. Not sure if I should be concerned and if anyone else is seeing this issue? I did raise this as an problem with the service desk 5 days ago, but I’ve not had a reply yet. I’ve submitted an updated R04 this morning and the problem is still there?

Stuart Mitchell
    Participant

Same here. I suspect they haven’t updated the report to take account of recent changes to the “fundline” field in the database. Other reports (e.g. Funding Summary) seem OK.

Joan.Mitchell
    Participant

Good morning

I asked about this a few weeks ago and I wasn’t the only one who had this problem, so didn’t worry as the Occupancy report was ok. I did expect the FIS to have been updated ready for the R04 though especially as we haven’t had any acknowledgement from the ESFA that this is an issue.

Joan

Martin West
    Participant

Hi,
    It is always best to check if it is a Known issue first:
    On the Summary of Funding Model 35 Funding Report the Funding Line Type AEB – Other Learning (non-procured) and the AEB – Other Learning (procured) sections are showing values of 0 even though the data is populated in the ILR file. This defect is appearing in both the CSV and PDF version of the report.
    HTH

steveh
    Participant

It’s a known issue. The report is, to use a technical term, knackered.

Also, I don’t want to be mean, but there’s been about eight threads already asking this question…

Jon White
    Participant

Thank you Stuart & Joan, that’s helpful to know I’m not alone. I’ll stick to the Occupancy Report for now, but not as user-friendly for reporting to my senior management!

Thanks, Jon

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.