R14 query

Home Forums Data issues R14 query

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  LeadershipinAction 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • LeadershipinAction
    Participant

Hi

We’ve just submitted our ILR 17/18 data for R14 but we’ve had an error on the apprenticeship data (our ILR data has no errors).

The report provides a ‘rule name’ of DLOCK 12 with the text ‘the employer has paused payments for this learner’. Our ILR confirms that the payments have been paused as each of the 3 learners are on a BIL. Our ILR also confirms the date the learners have taken their BIL on the funding part of the ILR and the end details.

We’re not sure why this error has occurred as we submitted our RO2 with no errors and it was exactly the same data?

Can anyone advise?

Many thanks

Sharon

Martin West
    Participant

Hi,
    I think this new rule is only to inform you that the learners are on pause in the levy account, I think this is triggered when you put a learner on a BIL but once you return a restart record the break is lifted at the restart date.
    HTH

Jennifer Donnellan
    Participant

Hi Martin,

Is there no way then to get rid of this mismatch?

We also have learners that are ‘paused’ on TAS and are on a break in learning on our ILR but we are still getting a data mismatch. Can you please advise how we fix this so the mismatch disappears? The learners are not yet ready to return to learning.

thanks

Jenny

Martin West
    Participant

Hi Jenny,
    I think this is only warning you that the learners are recorded as on a break and no funding will come out of the levy account or be paid to you until you take them off the BIL.
    HTH

jessicar
    Participant

We also have a DLOCK_12 but our employer has stopped payments on DAS and we have withdrawn them.

Is there anywhere that explains the calculation of the DLOCK errors ie what data it is looking at to determine its a mismatch?

Jennifer Donnellan
    Participant

Hi Jessicar,

We also had this problem with ‘stopped’ learners, where the employer stopped payments on TAS and we had withdrawn them on the ILR.
    I think the mismatch can be fixed by ensuring that the stop date the employer put in TAS is the same as your actual end date in the ILR. This is only if the employer has stopped the TAS payments, if they haven’t you should just be able to put the actual end date in the ILR and live the TAS record live.

thanks

Jenny

GnilS
    Participant

I have also had the same where it says payments have been paused. But they have actually been stopped. The stop date on AS matching that recorded on the ILR.

I also has DLOCK_10 errors where the employer has stopped the apprentice, again AS matches the ILR dates.

Has anyone had any success on finding answers. I have already reported another issue on AS where it will not allow me to view details of a learner with a mismatch.

LeadershipinAction
    Participant

Hi everyone

Since we raised the issue we were having for the R14 we’ve still been trying to sort out the apprenticeship data report. Our ILR data report matches.

We’re still having issues, and the message we’re getting is ‘the employer has paused the apprentice’. So what I’ve asked my employers to do is un-pause (un-stop) these learners and see if that makes a difference when we upload. These learners are all on a BIL. My thinking is that as we’ve inserted the BIL date on our ILR then monies won’t transfer to us from the DAS.

I hope my employers amend their DAS tomorrow (Friday 12 Oct) and so I’ll try and upload again tomorrow evening. Will post tomorrow whether this action has made a difference.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.