R99 The learner has more than one programme aim at the same time

Home Forums Data issues R99 The learner has more than one programme aim at the same time

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  jf 1 week, 4 days ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • ydeluca
    Participant

Hi
    I have just run the updates on the FIS and when I run our apprenticeship file through the FIS, I get 117 instances or error R99 “The learner has more than one programme aim at the same time” We have done a sample check on the learners and they only have 1 programme aim.

One of my collegues has not run the latest updates to the FIS and when they validate the same file they do not get this error. Has anyone else experience the same problem?

jf
    Participant

I agree something is odd here. We have had a number of students appear with this error after the FIS update. When I look at the rule criteria it says learn start date of one prog aim can’t be between learn start and actual end of another prog aim, which makes sense. However, as an example, one of the returned students has a start of 08/09/2015, actual end of 20/09/2016 and then a new start of 21/09/2016. Given that the new start of 21/09/2016 is not between start/actual end of the previous programme, I can’t see what the issue is. The only thing I can think is that the error is looking at the planned end date in error (in this case 08/12/2016 which would trigger the error) but that’s just a guess. Hoping some clarification can be given soon.

Pauline Elliott
    Participant

Yes I’ve got some of these too. Mine seem to relate to learners who have been on a break in learning and who have returned, so have two programme aims but with completely different dates. None of them cross over so can only assume it’s an issue at their end.

jf
    Participant

Just had another FIS update and the students who were errors have now been relegated to mere warnings! So some progress!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.