Recording EPA for Integrated Awards

Home Forums Data issues Recording EPA for Integrated Awards

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Ruth CJ 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • Rachel Westran
    Participant

Hi all,

We’ve got a few degree apprenticeships that have integrated EPAs (i.e. we are delivering the degree and EPA). Do we still have to record an EPA price in the ILR? We have just priced the whole apprenticeship and don’t have a separate cost for the EPA but the students on these courses are coming up with warnings in the ILR because they have no EPA price.

Thanks,

Rachel

Martin West
    Participant

Hi Rachel,
    I do know of other organisations who deliver both training and EPA but these activities have to be independent of each other and the costs recorded separately.

Rachel Westran
    Participant

Thanks Martin, I suspected as much. I’ll ask the powers that be to come up with a breakdown.

jesscworc
    Participant

Hi both,

I found this thread while seeking some clarity on integrated apprenticeships/ EPA. As a provider, we will we also need to be on the register of EPA Organisations in order to deliver the EPA ourselves?

Thanks,

Jess

Rachel Westran
    Participant

Hi Jess,

Yes you will need to even for integrated standards.

Thanks,

Rachel

Ruth CJ
    Participant

I’m sure I read somewhere ages ago that you can’t be the EPA centre for your own apprentices. Is that not a thing, or are there exceptions? I can’t even find where I read it.

Rachel Westran
    Participant

Hi Ruth,

Integrated standards are the exception. The EPA makes up part of the course.

Ruth CJ
    Participant

Thanks Rachel, I didn’t know that 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.