Recording EPA Price

Home Forums Data issues Recording EPA Price

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  elm1504 1 week ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • elm1504
    Participant

Hi,

We are completing the final negotiations with 2 EPAO’s for our Apprentices and hope to soon have procured the best option.

The some of the learners that we will need to add an EPA record for fall into the last academic year. Am I right in assuming that I can add a TNP2 record to each learner for their EPA for the negotiated cost without having to do anything additional for the difference in academic year? E.g:

TNP1 = £6000
    TNP2 = £650

And that after administering this change I will then have to go into the AS and accept the changes in price for each of these learners?

This is what I’ve gathered from the guidance I’ve read but it’s a little clunky and I just want to be sure!

Thanks,

Emma

Martin West
    Participant

Hi,
    You cannot change the TNP 1 amount for a start in a previous year, you must leave it as is and add a New TNP 1 and 2 in the current year.
    HTH

elm1504
    Participant

Hi Martin,

The TNP1 price hasn’t changed from the previous year for any of the learners – it’s just the EPA (so TNP2 price) I need to add. So do I only add a TNP2? I can’t see anything that says I need to amend the TNP1 price for these learners – I just thought adding TNP2 might trigger a data lock?

Emma

Ben.Feighery
    Participant

That’s correct, you should expect a data lock after adding in the additional TNP-2 as the overall combined price will have changed even though the training portion will remain the same. This will need agreement from the Employer side for the overall price change.

Ben F.

Martin West
    Participant

If you are only adding the EPA price, then you only need to record the TNP 2 price but the date must be in the current year.

elm1504
    Participant

Fabulous – thank you very much!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.