replacement database Aqua is being phased out

Home Forums Data issues replacement database Aqua is being phased out

Tagged: 

This topic contains 9 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  yazz1992 1 week, 4 days ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
  • Leonora
    Participant

Hi we are currently using AQUA to input ILRS mainly adult and community learning but the system is going to be phased out. Does any one have recommendations of systems that they use? A system that is hosted externally would be preferred – Many thanks in advance

Ibrahim Mayat
    Participant

Hi

We’re also in the same boat; got the good news Friday afternoon that AQUA will be no more from next year.

The search starts…

GaynorLF
    Participant

Hi

We use PICS, hosted by Pellcomp, which I would happily recommend.

Accurate,easy to use and regularly updated to be in line with current legislation and funding rules. Helpdesk always quick to respond.Regular training updates available.

splant
    Participant

We switched from AQUA to ProSolution last year and would highly recommend this system (the company is called Advanced).

sarahpotts
    Participant

We are currently moving from Aqua to Yeti – Cognisoft.

Simon France
    Participant

I think this is quite a big deal for the sector. Aqua has been the system of choice for a large number of local authorities for over 20 years.

Now, a lot of local authorities and other providers will have to make a large investment in new software that a) they didn’t expect to and b) probably won’t have the money for.

If you’re in the North-West, Matt Smith at Cheshire West & Chester Council is organising a meeting next Wednesday with a view of forming an alliance to try and get a good deal.

To answer @leonara’s question, though. We’re in the process of switching to Tribal.

Leonora
    Participant

Thanks have been in touch with Matt I have only been in post a week – at my previous company we used pics – however its a big investment

cbarnett
    Participant

Hi we have been using Yeti for 3 years having moved away from AQUA and have found it interface user friendly along supported by a very responsive team at Cognisoft if we have ever had any queries.

I recommend it for its cost efficiency and customization.

asenior
    Participant

We moved from AQUA to ProSolution two years ago and would highly recommend it.

yazz1992
    Participant

Hi

You can try Monterpoint Technology’s LearnerTrack system which is geared towards CL providers. Their email is andy@monterpoint.com

All the best.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.