Ro4 Upload Error

Home Forums Data issues Ro4 Upload Error

Tagged: 

This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Hayley Allison 1 week, 1 day ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
  • Hayley Allison
    Participant

Hi

I have just uploaded and submitted our RO4 data to the hub. We have an error on the data match report that says:

” No matching ULN found 6650671060″

However, this matches the digital accounts, the learner records service and PICS.

Any suggestions not sure where else to check. I have contacted the ESFA and am awaiting a response.

Thanks in advance

sampage
    Participant

I am stuck on exactly the same thing it is on two of our apprentices and what is interesting is they are only two levy paying …..

Steve Bowler
    Participant

Have you got any cohorts waiting to be approved? Sometimes I get something similar to that error, the ULN matches but as the cohort that learner is in hadn’t been approved the error showed up until it had been…

Steve

steveh
    Participant

Yes, this is most common where the learner is on DAS but isn’t yet Live.

As I understand it (and I’m not 100% on this), as long as the learner is live on DAS by the deadline tomorrow, the double lock will work, you don’t need to reupload your ILR file.

Simon France
    Participant

Have they only recently been allocated a ULN? There is a delay between learners being allocated a ULN and that ULN reaching the Hub.

Hayley Allison
    Participant

Thanks.

The Cohort has been approved by the employer and by us. The ULN was created in May 2016 by another provider, very strange lets hope its rights itself by tomorrow..! and there I was being organised this month and getting the upload done before the manic rush tomorrow.

Ibrahim Mayat
    Participant

We had some ULN_05 errors (ULN not valid) for learners we knew had done courses with us previously. I contacted the service desk who in turn asked me contact LRS (0345 602 2589 lrs.support@education.gov.uk).

They had some issues and have now resolved it; see their response:
    “In response to your email, there was a slight issue with the ULN feed and any ULNs created on the hour.

The ULN numbers have now been manually added, it will take up to an hour for the ULNs to be sent through.

If you could resubmit the file in the next hour it should then work.”

Kind regards
    Ibrahim

sampage
    Participant

Just had this response off service desk

Hi Samantha

Thank you for contacting the Service Desk

I have looked into your query regarding the Dlock errors, The two learners have Dlock_02 errors which show no ULN in the Apprentice Service. To correct this please log onto the Apprentice Service and add the ULNs to the Apprentice records. The employer will then need to approve the records making them live, you can then re-submit your data which will clear the Dlock errors. Please note that only providers can add the ULNs and not Employers.

Hope it helps!

Hayley Allison
    Participant

All resolved for me now a different error…! typically

Response from ESFA:

Thank you for getting back in touch with the screenshots of the learner information. I’ve just checked the latest ILR file that was uploaded to the HUB and I can see that the DLOCK_02 error is no longer appearing. This will be because the learner on the apprenticeship service will not have been approved during the data match process that runs once every hour. So the ILR data was uploaded to the HUB and the check didn’t show the learner, however now you’ve re-run your ILR data the learner has been matched successfully.
    I hope that this information is useful, but if you require any further assistance, please do not hesitate to get back in touch.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.