ROAPT

Home Forums Data issues ROAPT

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  EricaP 2 days, 22 hours ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
  • CLH75
    Participant

Hi Can anyone help
    This weeks ESFA update with Regards to ROAPT re applications. It says that notifications will be sent and that every provider will be given to to do so. I have just seen the window PQQ is open but should I be waiting for an email or a message on BRAVO or are we to just go ahead? I read that it would be invitations but now can see its in PQQs open to all suppliers

Does anyone know ?

Martin West
    Participant

Hi,
    It is open for new applicants, but existing Providers should wait until notified to refresh.

CLH75
    Participant

Hi Brilliant

Thanks Martin

janpeel54
    Participant

Hi Martin
    Don’t know whether you can help but question on ROAPT which a colleague is filling in regarding being funded by Office for Students

Question is Are you funded by office for Students?

They have non Levy Apprenticeship funding for delivery of 16-18 and also funding for Adult non levy apprenticeships

Therefore are they funded by office of students as they don’t fully know
    Thanks for assistance

Martin West
    Participant

Hi,
    I do not think the aim is to get others to answer the questions but The Office for Students (OfS) is the independent regulator of higher education in England, are you funded by them directly?
    HTH

Ruth CJ
    Participant

My understanding is that Office for Students just fund prescribed HE (degrees, HNC/Ds, L5 Diploma in Education and Training, CertEd). If you’re doing higher apprenticeships, you might be funded by OfS. I think you know if you get OfS funding, as you have to complete a HEIFES return.

EricaP
    Participant

As an existing provider we have received communication to tell us to applying within a month window

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.