Rule Violation DateOfBirth_53

Home Forums Data issues Rule Violation DateOfBirth_53

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ruth CJ 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
  • Caz
    Participant

Hi

Does anybody know what the above HUB Rule Violation DateOfBirth_53 means?

Not something I’ve come across before. Any help would be appreciated.

TIA.

Martin West
    Participant

Hi,
    If the learner is undertaking an apprenticeship starting on or after 1 May 2017 and is not restarting the programme, then the minimum duration of the apprenticeship must be 12 months or more
    HTH

Ruth CJ
    Participant

Hi Caz,

Have you seen the spreadsheet of the all the validation rules here (second link down). You can search the whole workbook for the error code, and it gives you a written description, the error conditions, and any exclusions that might apply.

Martin’s given you the description. The conditions are;

LearningDelivery.FundModel = 36 and
    LearningDelivery.LearnStartDate >= 2017-05-01 and
    DD07 = Y and LearningDelivery.AimType = 1 and
    LearningDelivery.LearnStartDate – LearningDelivery.LearnActEndDate < 12 months and
    LearningDelivery.CompStatus = 2

The exclusions are;

This rule is not triggered by aims that are a restart (LearningDeliveryFAM.LearnDelFAMType = RES) or part of an apprenticeship standard (LearningDelivery.ProgType = 25)

I sometimes find even the description doesn’t really help, so the conditions are really useful for checking every single field to make sure you haven’t missed something.

Caz
    Participant

Martin & Ruth Thank You both for your helpful replies.

I must confess it turns out i did have a copy of the validation Rules (V1), but like everything else it fell into a hole as there is only me, and only so much time – must try harder!

Ruth CJ
    Participant

I didn’t know about that spreadsheet at all for the first two or three years of doing ILR errors! I had my own list of odd errors and what they actually meant. I rarely refer to the validation rules details, but it’s sometimes helpful.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.