Sub-contractors Limit

Home Forums Data issues Sub-contractors Limit

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Sue Scott 1 week, 4 days ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • Sue Scott
    Participant

If the £100,000 limit for subcontractors not on the Register of Training Providers is before or after the prime provider has deducted their fees, i.e. one rule refers to the value of training and the other refers to the money received. See below extracts from the funding rules:

P162.3 they are not on the published Register of Apprenticeship Training Providers but will deliver less than £100,000 of apprenticeship training and on-programme assessment under contract across all main providers and employer-providers between 1 April and 31 March each year.

P184. Organisations who are not on the Register of Apprenticeship Training Providers must not receive more than £100,000 of apprenticeship funding for their delivery from 1 April to 31 March each year.

Martin West
    Participant

Hi Sue,
    I am sure it means the same i.e. the ‘Apprenticeship funding’ is the value of ’apprenticeship training and on-programme assessment’.
    Remembering it is accross all Providers but how do you check?

HTH

Sue Bishop
    Participant

Would they appear on the subcontractors contract values spreadsheet if not on RoATP? Just a thought – they would have a UKPRN I presume, and Primes have to divulge subcontractors and contract value…………

Speaking as a previous subcontractor, the contract value would be the total drawdown from ESFA, not drawdown less management fee.

Regards,

Sue

Sue Scott
    Participant

Thank You

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.