Subcontractor Audit

Home Forums Data issues Subcontractor Audit

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  KateW 6 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
  • Vicky Day
    Participant

Can anyone clarify if a subcontractor audit is still required and if so the deadline?

Many thanks

Rhiannon
    Participant

Hi Vicky,

Do you mean the declaration? If so I have just received this from the service desk:

Thank you for getting in touch with us regarding the guidance for subcontractor declarations in the 17/18 academic year.
    I have now been informed that the guidance is due to be released imminently however, I haven’t been able to establish a confirmed publication date however the information should be available shortly.
    I hope that this is useful, but if you require any further information, please get back in touch.
    Many Thanks
    Service Desk

Rhiannon

Vicky Day
    Participant

Thanks but I mean the actual audit and not declaration.

sophie
    Participant

We are going by a separate document called “Providing external assurance on subcontracting controls” issued in March 2017, as the clause on subcontractors’ audit was removed from this year’s contract. That document, however, still refers to 2016/17 funding and a filing deadline of 31.5.2017. Also, the assurance requirement excludes new apprenticeship starts from 1 May 2017. I expect that revised guidance will be released in March 2018.

KateW
    Participant

As far as I am aware it is still a requirement.

Kate

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.