There must be a funding relationship in CCM for this UKPRN

Home Forums Data issues There must be a funding relationship in CCM for this UKPRN

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Caspar Verney 5 years ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
  • lapsed_user

Anyone else experiencing this on R01?

steveh
    Participant

This happens to some people EVERY year… Is it a new contract Derek? You need to ring your relationship manager and tell them that your contract hasn’t been set up properly in the SFA’s systems…

CCM is “central contract management” i *think* and is the system that says you’re going to get paid 🙂

moeszyslak
    Participant

Steve is almost correct – Centralised Contract Management.

The error means that your contract hasn’t been approved by the SFA in our contracting system. This could be for various reasons (have you sent back 2 signed copies of your contract, for example)?

I recommend that Derek contacts his Relationship Team contact for further info.

lapsed_user

Thanks for the responses. They match the mantra of the service desk. However I am now being told that there is a problem with the CCM so the status of my contract is irrelevant. I guess what I should have asked is ‘Has anybody else been told that they will not be getting paid due to a problem with the Contracts system?’

Caspar Verney
    Participant

I have been told that because of a problem with the CCM and the “tight timescales” that anyone with an ESF contract will be paid on Profile and not Actuals in R01 and that if that is a problem then you should contact your “Relationship Manager”.

Many thanks,
    Caspar

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.