TNP Assessment Cost

Home Forums Data issues TNP Assessment Cost

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Martin West 1 week ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
  • Claire Riley
    Participant

Good afternoon

Wondering if anyone can give me some guidance please.

We have a couple of learners enrolled in 17/18 on standards whose TNP 1 was the total price (training and assessment, as assessment price was not known at the time. I know this is not how it should have been entered, but here we are. I am now trying to amend this so that the record shows the training cost and the assessment cost but I keep getting errors. Should I put a new TNP 1 and 2 cost on with a date of 01/08/2018 or do I put a TNP 2 and 3 cost on?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks
    Claire

Martin West
    Participant

Hi Claire,
    You leave the original entry 17/18 for the TNP 1 and add new TNP 1 and 2 with a date in the current ILR year which you require the change to take effect from (could be 01/08/2018)
    HTH

Claire Riley
    Participant

Thanks Martin, it has worked for one learner but not the other. I will have to contact the helpdesk I think.

Martin West
    Participant

What is the error and is it from FIS the HUB or your MI system?

Claire Riley
    Participant

The error is a DLOCK_07 and it is from the HUB

Claire Riley
    Participant

Thanks for your help with this Martin. The Helpdesk have advised this is a known issue

Martin West
    Participant

They have not documented it as a known issue yet, but I expect they are still playing catch-up.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.