TNP/EPA end date for early leavers

Home Forums Data issues TNP/EPA end date for early leavers

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  MartynWright 1 week ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
  • MartynWright
    Participant

Hi

Can I just check that I am supposed to put the same leave date/end date of a learner’s programme into the end date of the TNP & EPA records. For example, a learner leaves 1/1/18 then their TNP record also should be ended 1/1/18?

Thanks
    Martyn.

Martin West
    Participant

Not TNP or EPA but ACT record.

MartynWright
    Participant

So do you leave the TNP & EPA end dates as the planned end? When I put a learner on a break in learning, I get an error if I leave the TNP end date as the planned end date and have to put the actual ABIL date to correct the date. I would have thought this would apply to early leavers too.

Thanks

Martin West
    Participant

TNP is part of the Apprenticeship Financial Record and the date is not changed
    EPA is the code for the End Point Assessment Organisation and there is no corresponding date that applies to this.
    What error do you get as I think this is related to the ACT end date?

MartynWright
    Participant

Hi Martin,

Yes for ABIL learners I had an error stating the TNP end date cannot be after the learning end date. The EPA end date does not seem to error when I leave it as the planned end date so I’ll leave the EPA end dates as they are.

Thanks
    Martyn.

Martin West
    Participant

The guidance is:
    The Date applies to for the latest Apprenticeship contract type FAM records (on the programme aim and any English or maths aims) must be set to the Learning actual end date of the aim.

Where a learner withdraws or starts a BIL after their planned end date you would get the validation error LearnDelFAMDateTo_02 ‘The Date applies to should not be after the Learning planned end date’ but this is only a warning error to inform you that it is after the planned end date.
    You do not need to correct a warning error but only check that the actual end date you have entered is correct.
    HTH

MartynWright
    Participant

Thanks Martin

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.