Unpaid OPP

Home Forums Data issues Unpaid OPP

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  annehopkins 1 week, 1 day ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
  • annehopkins
    Participant

Hi

Would anyone know why a learner that earned an OPP in May June and July as indicated on the monthly Apps Payment report did not actually drawn down any payment from either the levy or an SFA top up payment or the employer, the learner started 8/5/17 and is still in learning ?
    Thank you

chrisbradley
    Participant

Hi Anne,

is the record showing as a mis-match in the DAS to ILR reports?
    Is the learner still live in the DAS if it is a levy paying employer?
    One slight possibility I have had a problem with is a new standard whereby the start date in the ILR was a few days in the same month before the standard date applies from in the LARS. This one is odd as not picked up by the FIS or Hub ILR validation rules which I have reported to the ESFA only within the last week. The record looked fine, just no OPP payment made.
    Chris

annehopkins
    Participant

Hi Chris I haven’t checked the DAS account but will do the learner is a current learner and we currently only have levy paying employers. The learner also has exactly the same start date programme details etc as 12 other learners that have drawn down an OPP from the start he has however started to draw down an OPP from August onwards just not in the 16-17 year.
    Thanks Anne

chrisbradley
    Participant

Hi Anne,

the employer may have stopped the learner in DAS and if so you don’t receive an alert.
    Chris

annehopkins
    Participant

Thanks Chris I am going to check with the employer now we do get notified from the employer of any leavers almost immediately so, its strange because there are actually 2 learners out of 80 that have different start dates all on the same programme al drawn down an OPP except 2 – thanks for your guidance Chris
    Anne

chrisbradley
    Participant

Hi Anne,

if you do find another reason please do feed back as I am sure everyone is on a learning curve with this and analysing the plethora of reports and determining such as this i.e. the Hub gives the “indicative” funding and then finding out why there is no actual payment is quite a jigsaw puzzle at the moment.
    Thank you,
    Chris

annehopkins
    Participant

Yes I will do Chris I kind of get the apps monthly report but this is the only one I’m focusing one as its earned and actual payments for all learners and all aims

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.